amoxicillin 500mg capsule side effects
propecia results after 1 year
azithromycin without a prescription
can you buy cipro over the counter in turkey
amoxicillin 500mg side effects http://www.adriaticarottami.it...&blog=3041
precio viagra generico
comprare cialis online italia
cialis sito sicuro proscar medicament pret
venlafaxine er 75 mg
propranolol for sale uk
order keflex 500mg
- The first three items on your grocery list are Gatorade, power bars, and gels.
- When you floss at night, it’s to get the bugs out of your teeth.
- Your legs move in a cycling motion while you are asleep.
- You see a drop of blood, your first reaction is that you spilled some red Gatorade.
- You know how far you biked and ran last year, to one-tenth of a kilometer.
- You think the ultimate form of wallpaper is about 64 racing bibs.
- The 19-year old kid who works in a bicycle shop knows more about you than your next-door neighbor.
- You have a vanity license plate with the word “Kona” in it. (or TRI WGON)
- About half the shirts you own have at least a dozen logos on the back of them.
- You don’t find the word “Fartlek” in the least bit amusing.
- You refer to your “partner”, you don’t mean your significant other but the person you run or bike with three times a week.
- You shave your legs more for a competition than a date.
- It doesn’t feel right that you can’t “clip ” in and out of the pedals in your car.
- There is a group of people in your life about whom you are more likely to know how fast they can swim 100 meters than their surnames or occupations.
- There’s a separate load of laundry every week that is just your workout clothes.
- One of your goals this year is to be faster at getting out of your wetsuit (or not to exceed your HR ceiling).
- You failed high school chemistry but you could teach a course on lactic acid.
- All you want for Christmas is something called a carbon crank set.
- You have to have completely separate meals from your friends because they are all on low-carb diets.
- Your bicycle is in your living room.
- You have stocked up on a brand of cereal because it has a coupon that will save you money on your next two pairs of running shoes.
- A car follows too closely behind you, you accuse the driver of “drafting” (or you “draft” behind the car in front of you)
- Your friends cried during The Notebook; you cried during the television coverage of the Hawaii Ironman.
- Your boyfriend is looking forward to the day when you will slow down and just run marathons.
- You see no issue with talking about treatments for chafing or saddle rash at the dinner table.
- You recently asked your boyfriend out for dinner by asking if he wanted to “fuel up” together.
- The magazine secretly tucked under your mattress has pictures of really expensive bicycles in it.