Once again, sports stars are representing on the popular Dancing With The Stars TV show. Season 16 debuts March 28 and Olympic gymnast, Aly Raisman and ice skating legend, Dorothy Hammil will both be taking their talents to the ballroom.
Raisman, who won three medals at last summer’s London Olympics, and Hamill, also an Olympic gold medalist will be paired with Mark Ballas and Tristan MacManus respectively. Ballas performed with 2008 Olympic balance beam champion Shawn Johnson on an earlier season.
Joining Raisman and Hamill are Super Bowl XLVII champion Jacoby Jones of the Baltimore Ravens and country music legend Wynonna Judd among others listed below.
ABC announced 11 of 12 total cast members this morning. Below is the cast, along with their professional dance partner.
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump and new dancer Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick and another new dancer Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz and yet another new dancer Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademache and Kym Johnson
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
Any early predictions?